BROADcast for blogland

I have been writing, forsooth! In fact, I am writing every day this month to honor National Poetry Month - which is almost over, so I figured I'd better suck it up and post something. THEN, I had the good fortune to be steered over yonder by another helpful, community-edifyin' sorta poet and voila! There I am. I love that, for once, my non-manness has afforded me a good turn. Cheers to Mr. Jaffe. To boot, each of those little numbers I've produced in my poem-a-day endeavor. If you'd like to read more, or are a glutton for punishment, I'll be glad to embarrass reveal myself further. I know you all like a good strip tease. Being that this is the Interwebs and all.

\\\\\\\\\\ <---kitty insisted on doing this. Is he trying to tell me something?

Anyway, despite the enormity of this place, viz the Interwebs, good music still comes from those curious little corners and one should mind them. And how!

Comments

Popular Posts