Would rather have the living make me

Wishing I didn't have to wake up with the inevitable long weekend hangover (not literal, mind) and force myself in to work. However, work has a new place, portent and feeling for me now that I have left after the briefest stint in civil service. Suffice it to say, my heart wasn't in telecommunications, and I could not force it to be. That's the diplomatic version. If you'd like to hear the undiplomatic version, this isn't the place for it, I'm afraid. I've never been a fan of self-censorship, but there are just some things that need not be aired in a public forum. If I'm happy, so should you be...or something.

I have about 10 minutes more to chug my coffee before I start my bike commute (it takes about an hour to get where I'm going), so I'll leave it at that for now. I just wanted everyone to know that I've not fallen into the void. Just the 9-to-5.

Comments

Popular Posts