How to fix a poem
- Look at the poem upside down and you'll see where you've gone wrong.
- Sing the poem to the tune of "The Yellow Rose of Texas". Or "Despacito".
- Tear the poem in half and turn it into two poems that answer each other.
- Tear the poem in half and turn it into two poems that contradict each other.
- Throw the poem into the garbage and rewrite it using only the words you can remember.
- Make it into a poem about brokenness.
- Do not attempt to fix a poem.
- Acknowledge that if you fix a poem, it will not be able to propagate and may in fact become the last poem ever written.