Since You Asked

Cary Tennis strikes again!

Sir, I hereby notify you, in this semi-public space, before these semi-trusted colleagues, that I disagree with you on every matter under the sun.
Also, for the sake of posterity and because it was an unlikely moment of political wit on my part (these moments be so rare), I will reiterate:

Mr. Stephen King, you need to give your state what-for. They're beating you at horror.

Right now, I am reading (and liking) Mark Bibbins and Patricia Fargnoli. I am writing poems (and sending them off) and contemplating a whole! new! manuscript! Too bad I didn't do anything with that first one.

I also caved and started another novel for NaNoWriMo. It's shaping up to be a pretty smarmy murder mystery that is a loosely anachronistic modernization of Agatha Christie's Ordeal By Innocence, which is to say, I stole the plot but the whimsical suckness is mine all mine.

It's been rather quiet in the world of meat-centric art lately, unless you count PW. It's just not one of those SFW-Googling sub-genres, you know?


P.S. - Is it narcissistic of me to have blockquoted myself? It was originally published in Facebook, if that makes it any more prestigious.

Comments

Unknown said…
Persevere! It will bring your passion for writing success!

Popular Posts