I stand by my previous statement

As regards being a smartass to you on the internet. Be that as it may, I am not interested in a fire fight regarding Polanski. You will not change my mind, I will not change yours. If you agree with me, fabulous! And congratulations, you may happily claim the title of rational thinking human being that I have bestowed upon your head. No laurels necessary. You know, Caesar wore laurels to cover his baldness. He was like Rome's answer to Donald Trump. Yes, I learned that on the History Channel. If you disagree with me, I won't censor you. I only censor spam comments and overt trolling. But shooting down my ideas without considering them, without engaging with them in a rational way is not what I call thoughtful commenting. Shoutiness is next to trolliness, and on this blog, thou shalt not troll.


Comments

Popular Posts